Seen – the simple way to protect your staff and contractors from collisions with forklifts and other mobile plant.
Seen’s clip-on IRIS60/8 LIDAR sensor detects the reflective tape on high-vis safety vests, warning the driver and pedestrian of a potential collision.
Because staff routinely wear high-vis safety gear, implementation and compliance is simple.
The tightly defined detection zone and reverse-only activation makes it ideal for busy environments where pedestrians frequently work alongside mobile plant.
- Targeted detection of reflective strip
- Simple to install, just clip-on and go
- Precisely shaped detection zone avoids nuisance alerts from non-critical areas
- No IT system integration required
- No RF interference issues
- No scheduled maintenance needed
- Fixed hazards can be marked with reflective tape.
- Class 1M laser eye safe
- Automatically on when vehicle reverses
- Reliable detection in all conditions*
- Unaffected by darkness or sun glare
- Warns driver and pedestrian
- IP67 suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Affordable enough for fleet-wide deployment.
*For standard day/night (class-II or class-III) high-vis safety apparel (or equivalent).
IRIS60/8 sensors monitor blind-spots and detect reflective strip on high-vis safety apparel and markers.
WARRANTY. Seen IRIS60/8 sensors have been designed for reliable long-term use on industrial vehicles in both indoor and outdoor applications. Seen offer a 1-year repair or replacement warranty on materials and workmanship. Warranty excludes general wear and tear, physical damage caused by direct impact to the sensor, damage to the windows, damage caused by high-pressure water jets and incorrect electrical connection.