Seen – the simple way to protect your staff and visitors from collisions with forklifts and other mobile plant.
Seen’s clip-on IRIS60/8 LIDAR sensor detects the reflective tape on high-vis safety vests, warning the driver and pedestrian of a potential collision.
Because staff routinely wear high-vis safety gear, implementation and compliance is simple.
The tightly defined detection zone and reverse-only activation makes it ideal for busy environments where pedestrians frequently work alongside mobile plant.
- Targeted detection of reflective strip
- Simple to install, just clip-on and go
- Precisely shaped detection zone avoids nuisance alerts from non-critical areas
- No IT system integration required
- No RF interference issues
- No scheduled maintenance needed
- Fixed hazards can be marked with reflective tape.
- Class 1M laser eye safe
- Automatically on when vehicle reverses
- Reliable detection in all conditions*
- Unaffected by darkness or sun glare
- Warns driver and pedestrian
- IP67 suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- 1-year guarantee on materials and workmanship
- Affordable enough for fleet-wide deployment.
*For standard day/night (class-II or class-III) high-vis safety apparel (or equivalent).
IRIS60/8 sensors monitor blind-spots and detect reflective strip on high-vis safety apparel and markers.
DISCLAIMER. Seen’s IRIS60/8 LIDAR sensor is an add-on safety device which provides audible alert information to the operator, but does not provide active safety functions or control the machine. This device does NOT replace safe operating procedures. Always look to check no-one is in the path of your machine.